Our base to operate on is still on the Shaugh Lake, as of the past decade. Not the largest lake in the South West but with the intensity of its usage by our members participation it is probably second to none in the South West of the UK for its size.
0.S. Coordinates of the entrance gate are SX 56202 64141 as we do not have a Post Code for this area.
Direction to the Lake – Coming from Plymouth Direction
– Head over the moors towards Cadover Bridge
– About 20 yds before the bridge turn right
– Follow the road along
– Go through the ‘S’ Bend up the hill
– When at the gate on the Right, go through and close gate behind you
– Follow the gravel path all along, turning right at any junction.
– Follow round to the metal gate and park up.
– Get boats out and join in the fun
Below is a map showing how to get to the lake.